Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rwanda Basket Co.

Before I leave this earth I want to do something to make a difference in the world. By being a Rwanda Basket Company Sales Consultant I am not only changing the lives of Rwanda's poor with every basket I sell, but I am showing the world that I care about women and children in need.With every basket I sell I am putting life-changing income into the hands of impoverished women and their children in Rwanda. I am truly making a difference! Our children learn by what they see -- As a sales consultant I am teaching my family and friends to care for those less fortunate than themselves as they watch me work to benefit Rwanda's impoverished women and children. I am joining a caring community of consultants that are growing and learning together about making a difference in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment