Monday, January 23, 2012

Wine, Women & Wealth January events

Hello all! It's a rainy day in San Diego today, glad I am working from home today. This week is our big Wine, Women and Wealth week for this mo., if you would like to join me, please RSVP to me. Tomorrow's event is at the Wine Co. in Temecula, 7-9 p.m. Wednesday's event is at the famous Bernardo Winery 7-9pm, free networking and wine tasting for women only. Bernardo Winery is the oldest winery in Southern Ca. Last week I was at an Anthem meeting. It was based on blogging and RSS feeds, it was very int but what I found most int and kind of funny was something the speaker told us about the Hard Rock cafe in Las Vegas. Upon check in they ask you what your Twitter name is, once you tell them, they look up your Klout, if you have great Klout, which I do, then you get free upgrades on the spot, so cool! I am Definitely going to go that next time we go to Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment