Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What I do instead of advertising

I love social media.  When I first joined Five Rings Financial 5 yrs ago as an independent Financial Rep, I posted our free Wine Women and Wealth networking events on Twitter. Within 24 hours I got many RSVPs.  It was awesome! I still do the same today and I post on Google and Facebook as well.  I have had a great response.  We also offer a free workshop called Money 101 at Five Rings Financial.  It is an educational workshop teaching the principles of money and Tax Free Retirement Planning.  I post those invites on all the social media platforms as well.  www.fiveringseducation.com

3 yrs ago my good friend Felena Hanson started a spa like women's coworking space called Hera Hub.  www.herahub.com  I am the health insurance guru there and have been since inception.  I have gotten many leads and made many new friends there over the last three years.  I love it!

Most of my business today comes from referrals.  I have been in business for over 22 yrs and have a great database of clients now.  I know a lot of business owners who have spent a lot of money on advertising over the years and have not had a great turnout.  For me the referrals and word of mouth have been the best source.  Everybody is different and the most important thing to figure out is what works for you.  Happy Networking and connecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment