Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What kind of car would you be?

I went to a great event with NAWBO San Diego last week where Felena Hanson, the owner of Hera Hub spoke.  One of the items she brought up was, what car would you be when you think of your business. Its a very good question.  A lot of the women in the room had a hard time with it, its also hard to distinguish between you and your business. Sometimes its the same car but sometimes its not.  I chose my car, The Chevrolet Camaro, because its reliable and safe and dependable.  Its considered a flashy sports car to some but to ins co its a coupe and not considered a sports car.  I am a lil sporty sometimes. What car would you/your business be?

Then On Friday last week at the Hera Hub Members only lunch, Felena asked us if we could be a vegetable which vegetable would you/your business be?  I chose the carrot, it helps ppl with eye site and I thought of my business. I guide ppl thru the chaotic choice between Cobra or getting an ind health insurance plan on their own.  I enable them to see their options more clearly. I also guide ppl in their choice of financial vehicles for retirement savings or college savings for their kids.  I help them to see their options for either more clearly. What veggie would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment