Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Being a Guru at Hera Hub

Since the inception of Hera Hub I have been the Community Small Business Health Insurance Guru there.  I LOVE it and it has brought me a lot of referrals and business over the last year.  I am so grateful to my long time friend Felena Hanson not only for opening Hera Hub but for including me in this great venture from the beginning.  Staring next mo I am going to make a big change along with the opening of Hera Hub in Carlsbad.  I am going to change to the Tax Free Retirement Guru for Hera Hub in Carlsbad.  I will be there on Tuesdays from 2-4pm donating my time.  Thanks!  I look forward to this great change. I also look forward to the fun I will be having in the business in the future.  With Obamacare starting in a few months, I have had to make some great business changes.  I will still be taking referrals for health insurance and helping people with their health insurance needs but for the Hera Hub community I will be the Tax Free Retirement Guru.  Due to the make up of Hera Hub I am not able to do both as I anticipated doing months ago.  I have to pick one location and be just one guru.  I have been in the Financial Services business for over 20 years and have 10+ years now experience helping people with health insurance.  We are in for a great ride over the next few years with the PPACA.  Have a great week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment