Thursday, July 25, 2013

Business & Jennifer Harris at High Heel Golfer!

A HUGE thank you to Jenn at High Heel Golfer!  I went to her happy hour last night and met some amazing, fun, hilarious women. I also reconnected with some old friends, including golf.  I haven't played in years and I took my first step back into the game last night. It was so much fun!  You gotta check out Jen's events.  I will definitely be back and am definitely a high heel golfer now!

We are starting a new event, FemmePowerU!  My friend Mara is starting a new business and I would love for you to come check it out. Our first event is tonight at the Del Mar Hilton at 5:30pm. Please register on line at www.femmepoweru.com/workshop.  See you all there!

Have a nice day all and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment