Thursday, September 12, 2013

Norm Levine

I Had a great busy day yesterday.  I overbooked myself as I sometimes do but I didn’t regret it.  I was glad to be able to attend an amazing event this am thru LifePro.   They had Norman Levine come to speak to a bunch of us agents.  He‘s been in the business since he was 21 years old.  He’s been with three companies throughout his career.  He’s been in the biz for 68 years!  He’s an Amazing man and Insurance agent.  He had some great advice for the new agents as well as us old old folks.  If you ever get a chance to hear him speak whether you are in the insurance business or not, take up the opportunity.  You won’t regret it. Thanks so much to my friend RJ Kelly for inviting me!  I really appreciate it.  I had two guests come to Money 101 today for lunch and 3 for dinner. They were all very happy they came.  They learned a lot.  Two of them have come to my events in the past and were coming for a 2nd/3rd time.   Feel free to join me anytime to Money 101and/or Wine, Women and Wealth.  They are two free events I host each month in many locations across the US.  Have a great day and thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment