Monday, September 9, 2013

Obamacare, Money 101 and More!

Wow! It's been a very busy last two weeks.  Obamacare has me very busy.  I am trying to stay up on everything and all the changes.  Unfortunately its difficult when I get emails weekly telling me something else in the law has changed or is not up to date or is being delayed.  I am trying to get certified to sell the plans by 10/1. Unfortunately the test has not been created yet.  We have also been told they will not meet their 10/1 deadline to have the online enrollment site set up.  What can we expect?

I have met with three girlfriends all going thru a divorce to help them with their financial and insurance needs these last few weeks. It's so sad.  I am very happy though that I am able to help them not only as a friend but as a professional.  I am so sad to see people split up who once loved each other very much. I feel so blessed that I am married to a amazing man, it seems it's so rare today.  If you are going through a tough time and need assistance with a divorce, my friend Nancy Fagan can help.  She is a divorce expert and she is the founder of the Divorce Help Clinic.  I also highly recommend that you get your estate in order.  If you havent it can be very dangerous to your finances.  My friend Kylie Fletcher can help.  She is a wonderful and caring estate planning attorney.  She is the founder of Fletcher Law.  

Please feel free to join me on Wednesday Sept 11 for our monthly Money 101 workshop.  You can get all the info and RSVP on my website and Facebook page.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment